There are thousands of wedding photographers out there, and it’s important to choose the one whose work you love, and who’s personally a match for you. So if you’d like something natural and relaxed with a creative edge, then I’d love to hear from you :)
My work has been recognised by the international wedding photography awards body, Fearless Photographers, having recently won a Fearless Award. I am also incredibly honoured to be included in a list of 21 up-and-coming photographers from around the world, compiled by the founder of Fearless Photographers – an honour to be among such amazing wedding photographers whose work I admire! I have also been named by Brides Magazine as one of the ’15 Best Wedding Photographers in the UK’.
For examples of my work take a look at some of my favourite images over the past years. My wedding photography galleries, my blog, my ‘Best of 2018‘ collection, ‘Best of 2017′ , ‘Best of 2016′, ‘Best of 2015′ and my ‘Best of 2014′ collection. Also, here are some lovely words we’ve received from our amazing couples.
Typically packages include:
- One or Two photographers (Coverage can begin whenever you wish, and extra hours can be added to suit your exact requirements)
- Uniquely packaged USB key of all your individually edited images in high-resolution format with a license for unlimited personal use, so you can print or use your photos however you wish
- Password protected online gallery to share with family and friends, including print ordering facility
- A pre-wedding (engagement) shoot
* Discounts may apply for mid-week weddings or weddings taking place November to February. I sometimes offer discounts for venues I love going back to. A deposit, and signed contract secures the day for you.
Prices can be tailored to suit, after all each wedding is unique. Get in touch with me via my contact page, and I’ll be in touch with more details and full pricing. I only take limited number of bookings per year to ensure every couple gets my undivided attention. I currently have space for three more weddings in 2019, and I am also taking bookings for 2020, so if you are interested in me documenting your day, I definitely recommend getting in touch here.